Peter Piper Stuffed Pepper
This is comfort soup at it’s best. Let your senses take a quick trip home to the family table as you fill your kitchen with the aroma of green and red peppers, onions, and Italian seasonings. Sure to stuff bellies and maybe even your heart.
Makes 2 Quarts: 6-8 servings
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Contains: Freeze dried green and red bell peppers, white rice, onion, garlic, brown sugar, Italian seasoning and spices.
Allergen Info: gluten-free ingredients. This product is produced on equipment that also handles peanuts, soy, and tree nuts.
3 Cups Water
4 Cups Chicken Broth
1 Can (28 oz.) Diced Tomatoes
1 Lb. Ground Beef or Turkey
1 Teaspoon Salt
Step 1: In a 4 quart pot add water, broth, soup mix and salt. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Step 2: Brown beef or turkey, drain and add to pot along with diced tomatoes. Cover and simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
Garnish with a generous topping of grated Parmesan, cheddar or Romano cheese.
- Use fat free chicken broth.
- Use 94% ground beef or 97% turkey burger.
- Add an additional ½ lb ground beef or turkey.
- Use hot Italian sausage for a spicy kick.
- Substitute vegetable broth for chicken broth.
- Tastes great without the ground beef or turkey.
Serving Suggestions & Ideas:
- Melt in 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese before serving.